Fertility, getting pregnant or conceiving were never too big an issue until a few decades. But in the recent years, there has been a tremendous change in the lifestyle of people ranging from their dietary habits, living styles to the age they get married in. More and more people are getting married at a much later age; their lifestyles are sedentary and dietary choices absolutely poor and hollow with no nutrition and all! All this has come to affect several things in one’s life including the issues related to one’s fertility.
So if you are one of those couples who are looking for ways on how to become fertile or a woman who wants to be pregnant, I have compiled a few simple yet effective tips for you to improve your fertility.
Simple Tips to improve fertility
On part of women,
- Switch to healthier diet that has more vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals ensures better levels of hormones in the body.
- Get rid of all the addictive habits if you have any. Habits like smoking and drinking should be quit completely before a woman tries to conceive.
- Avoid too much of caffeine. If you consume more than three cups of coffee a day, you van have problems in conceiving.
On part of men,
- They should avoid exposing their body to any kind of harmful rays or chemicals.
- They should avoid too much of saunas or hot tubs as high temperatures tend to reduce the number and quality of sperms.
- They should control the consumption of alcoholic drinks and products like tobacco.
While more and more couples have started falling for artificial procedures such as In Vitro Fertilization, I believe fertility as an issue should be tried to resolve in much natural ways first.